AIM
NONE

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Horrible

Constructive criticism in this situation would be try to break away from most of the CC and try to make flash that isn't rubbish.

GoldenClock responds:

maybe you should try to make flash at all, since you haven't yet

Tribute to Tommy II Tribute to Tommy II

GREAT!!!

Lmao he walked up to me with a 16 inch metal pipe and put it in my butt. LMAO Great stuff man :D was worth the wait.

psychicpebbles responds:

lol, I knew the fans would love that part. Just wait for part 3...

PSA - Dead Hooker PSA - Dead Hooker

Hmm.

It would seem to me u put alot of thought into this lol. We now know what U do on you're weekends lol. Gj

Tribute to Tommy Tribute to Tommy

Fuckin awesome.

I loved it this made me cry laughing lol I was in tears. The way U talked made it even funnier. The only downfall to the voice was the mic at points I couldn't understand the riddles that were being thrown at me and I was trying to decipher what u were saying lol. Good thing u had subtitles. But other then that the movie was fuckin great and im definitely looking forward to #2

psychicpebbles responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I bought a new mic, so the sound should be fixed in #2.

A Story about kirby A Story about kirby

it was good

i liked it alot especially the random stuff at the end and kirby talking to the annimator. about doing his special thing. i liked it alot and i know how it is whn you cant draw lol ive made 3 flash films and all blammed i voted 5 so i hope that helps you dude.

master-slicer responds:

thanks a lot

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

very good

i thought it was action packed very fun to watch. a little short but good.